Vacancy – Services Coordinator
We are looking for a motivated individual who is well-organised, capable of adapting easily to new situations, and is respectful toward diversity.
The candidate would be responsible for the below duties:
- The coordination of the transdisciplinary services offered by the foundation;
- The coordination between the foundation and the Ministry for Education;
- Coordinating the sessions with the parents; especially assessments, reviews and school visits where many people are involved;
- Making sure the parents have the documents describing their children’s progress;
- Maintaining direct contact with educators regarding their sessions and programmes;
- Organising and participating in the supervision and CPD carried out by trainers;
- Coordinating with Director of Services re. other psychologists within the foundation;
- Meeting potential members regarding their children’s needs and explaining our services and programmes;
- Coordinating all psychology students’ schedules for their placement as part of their studies with the University of Malta;
- Meeting prospective developmental interventionists, interviewing them, coordinating their shadowing schedules and training;
- To provide a weekly report on the work being carried out;
- To highlight any difficulties service users are encountering and referring them to our family support worker;
- To offer recommendations to better the service;
- And any other activity needed for the smooth running of the services.
Experience in administrative work
Good communication skills
A degree in the helping profession or previous experience in healthcare will be considered an asset.
Apply by the 30th September 2021 by sending us your CV and Covering Letter by email to email@example.com or apply through Jobs in Malta and Keep Me Posted